Grand strategy sci-fi epic, The Pegasus Expedition launches into PC Early Access today
Fulqrum Publishing and Kalla Gameworks today announce that the story-driven, sci-fi grand strategy title The Pegasus Expedition will be available for PC as an Early Access title at 19:00 CEST / 10:00 PDT via Steam, GOG.com and Epic Games Store.
At launch, players can experience the game’s full campaign featuring around 20 hours of gameplay, and can expect additional content drops, new features and quality of life changes as part of the Early Access Roadmap - including four new scenarios.
The Pegasus Expedition is a story-driven sci-fi grand strategy game set in a key moment for humankind’s survival. Facing an overwhelming threat at home, humanity sends an expedition to the Pegasus Galaxy in a desperate final attempt to find a refuge for the population of Earth, only to find themselves in the middle of an interstellar war they inadvertently started.
Building on the legacy of the grand strategy genre, the game adds a strong narrative side to the classic 4X-gameplay which involves managing your diplomatic ties, armies, economy and scientific development.
The Pegasus Expedition Key Features
● Immense handcrafted world – a replayable campaign set in a rich, vast world.
● Conflict and tragedy – experience a deep storyline, where no-one is perfect and ends will often have to justify the means.
● Choose to be the leader you wish to be – face difficult moral choices in difficult times, and suffer their consequences.
● Rewarding gameplay experience – Versatile 4X gameplay with many different approaches to various challenges the campaign presents.
● Meaningful diplomacy – a diverse and versatile system with over 30 independent factions in the galaxy.
● Planning-based combat – manage your warfronts' bigger picture, and weigh which losses you’re willing to take for success.