Lords and Villeins
RELEASE DATE: Available Now
Developer: Honestly Games
Official Game Site:HERE
Grow dynasties of medieval families and see them evolve and interact as you build their homes.
Lords & Villeins is a new lighthearted city-building strategy simulation of medieval society where you shape the dynasty of the ruling family. In this game, you don't manage the daily life of every villager; instead, you deal with whole families and their descendants.
Players manage peasant and noble families, expand production chain, work with the church, train an army for the king and influence the daily lives of villagers while making important decisions and engaging with the fantasy of being a lord.
At the heart of its design is an emotional journey - seeing your villagers grow, evolve, create relationships, go through struggles and challenges to shape their lives and stories in interesting ways.
- Unique family-management mechanic where you assign plots of
land to autonomous families and manage taxation policies, production priorities
- In-depth simulation of personal ownership and a market
economy. Villagers manage storefronts to sell surplus goods and purchase food
and material from others in a cooperative chain of production. Prices of goods
fluctuate based on supply and demand and trading caravans facilitate import and
- Fully simulated procedurally generated environment with a
complex AI that can develop relationships, satisfy their needs, daily routines
and personal ambitions.
- Immersive simulation of society bringing social classes,
clergy, criminals, high council, politics, servants, military and more!
- Highly customizable difficulty settings, it is completely up
to you how complex or laid-back your playthrough will be!
- Character designer lets you fully customize and name everyone
in your ruling family.
- 160+ objects at your disposal to build, decorate and improve
- 53 different zones and 40 professions that can be performed
by the villagers.
- 130+ resources to be used in a fully functional production
- A number of domesticated animals and pets and thriving
nature with wildlife.
- Visually distinct seasons with soundtrack of seasonal themes.
- Fully simulated and dynamic world with changing temperature
and weather effects.