RELEASE DATE: 2020
Official Game Site:HERE
A grand strategy game about leading a secret society that has ruled humankind from the shadows for centuries. Rewrite history as you pull the strings of fate and spread your influence across the globe, shaping the world's nations and future to your will from the 18th century to the present day.
Welcome to The Brotherhood. While the rest of the world goes about their mundane, daily lives, you plot and act from the shadows, leading a centuries-old secret society. Pull the strings of fate as you influence the present and future on a global scale, reconstructing the whole world to your liking.
Taking the form of a grand strategy game, Secret Government tasks you with managing your resources as you manipulate the actions of the world’s leaders. From strategically planting your agents in vulnerable regions, to infiltrating powerful institutions of authority, anyone can be your pawn as you exploit their resources and seize control over key decision-makers.
Follow the Brotherhood’s shadowy rise to power and the grand ambitions that drive it, all while contending with a hostile secret organization with equally lofty goals...
- Rewrite History - From the 17th century to the present day, from the Glorious Revolution to the War of Independence, each mission will drop players into major global conflicts, tasking them with manipulating the outcome to serve the Brotherhood’s ambitions.
- Play Your Pawns - The world’s most powerful figures - from national rulers to military superpowers - are but mere pawns to you. Learn to manipulate their complex AI machinations as you leverage their unique abilities to shape the world to your needs.
- Indirect Influence - Why should you have to do the heavy lifting of executing your diplomatic, economic, and militaristic ambitions? Plant your own agents and indirectly coerce others to do your bidding with over 50 types of actions intended to upend the world’s balance in your favor while keeping your hands clean.
- Manipulate a Living World - From ideologies to social classes, taxes to civil unrest, the world of Secret Government is comprised of countless interconnected sociopolitical systems that effectively simulate a believable and reactionary world. While world leaders strive to maintain the status quo, how will you destabilize the system and trigger worldwide change?
- You’re Not Alone in the Shadows - Facing down a hostile secret organization that isn’t afraid to manipulate their way into the history books, make every action and choice count in order to outthink the competition and maintain your hard-earned secrecy and level of infiltration in the shadows.
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz eller AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb video
- Sound card: Direct X - compatible soundcard
- Hard disc: 2 GB available space