Berdichev, Spring 1958. Sensible Brother Chief and his not-so-bright assistant, Brother Colleague saw a report in papers that in Tasmania number of rare animals was greatly reduced. They decided to go there and do investigation. The main suspect is Carbofos! Help Chief and Colleague to save poor elephants!
- 14 Increasingly difficult levels to solve
- 2 Different characters: Brother Chief and Brother Colleague
- Fast-paced, arcade mini-games and loads of absurdly witty mini-games!
- Join the famed duo in their search for the missing animals!
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Video card: 800x600 minimum resolution, OpenGL support
- Hard disc: 200 MB
is voluntary, and absence consent will mean that cookies wil not be used for the purposes for which they were
provided. More information on cookies is available in the
Analytical cookie - is installed by Google Analytics for a period of 2 years. The cookie is used to
calculate visitors , sessions, campaigns and website usage data to compile a website analytical report.
The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique
Analytical cookie - this cookie is set by Google Analytics and is used for 1 day. The cookie is used to
store information about how visitors use the website and helps in compiling an analytical report on how
the website is performing. The collected data includes the number of visitors , the source they come
from and the pages visited anonymously: