A provincial Russian town has been shaken in disbelief: their prized, rare, striped elephant, Baldakhin, disappeared from the zoo in the dead of night. The main suspect is its notorious former owner, Karbofoss. Two well-known detectives, the Pilot Brothers, set up a new investigation, pursuing the rogue through 15 comic-style locations to find the missing elephant. Sensible Brother Chief and his not-so-bright assistant, Brother Colleague, solve tricky puzzles and play their parts with precise timing in this humorous adventure game for the whole family!
- 15 Increasingly difficult levels to solve
- 2 Different characters: Brother Chief and Brother Colleague
- Fast-paced, arcade mini-games and loads of absurdly witty mini-games!
- Join the famed duo in their search for the elusive thief!
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Video card: DirectX/OpenGL Compatible, min 800x600
- Hard disc: 490 MB