IL-2: Sturmovik Ultimate Edition
RELEASE DATE: Out now
Developer: 1C: Maddox Games
Soaring through deadly realistic 3D landscapes, pilots can engage in numerous action-packed single-play missions involving air-to-air, air-to-ground, search & destroy and escort missions.
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Oleg Maddox’s world famous IL-2 Sturmovik™ series of flight simulators continues to expand. The latest offering, IL-2 1946, adds 36 new planes, four new gigantic maps, over a hundred new ground objects, and nearly 200 new campaign missions.
IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles
IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles is a combat flight simulator video game, and sequel to the 2001 combat flight simulation of the year IL-2 Sturmovik. Unlike the first instalment, Forgotten Battles focuses on the Soviet-Finnish Continuation War of 1941-1944.
IL-2 Sturmovik: Forgotten Battles: Ace Expansion Pack
Touted as the most realistic WWII flight simulation game to date, IL-2: Forgotten Battles soars to new heights with this exhilarating expansion pack.
IL-2 Sturmovik: Pacific Fighters
IL-2 series moves the setting from the Eastern front to the fierce combat of the Pacific theater. For the first time, a large variety of British aircraft will be included along with the U.S. and Australia. Target enemy ships, vehicles, airfields, and a host of AI-controlled aircraft. Re-enact some of the most famous air battles of WWII in places like Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal, and Iwo Jima.
- Fly 31 types of Russian, German and American planes. See them in different camouflage and paint schemes for different times of the year (at least summer and winter). Fly pilot or rear gunner (IL-2 plane types only).
- See 40 other types of aircraft engaged in large air battles (with camouflage paint schemes changing from summer to winter).
- Engage in air-to-air and air-to-ground battles. Destroy any ground object, such as buildings, bridges, airfields, etc.
- Play campaign missions and track your career (with ranks and awards), fighting against intelligent AI opponents.
- Multi-play with up to 32 human or AI players in dogfight modeand 16 players in cooperative missions. Use custom paint schemes, squadron nose art, numbering on wings, and national markings for each single plane.
- Record a flight track of any of your flights and edit these tracks. Then play and enjoy or send this track file to others. Online players can use this to confirm their wins/kills!
- Build new missions and scenarios with an easy to use mission builder. Use missions for single or multiplayer sessions. Play new scenarios designed and uploaded by other players.
- Use new plane sets and new scenarios from free and/or commercial add-ons designed by original developers after release.
- Witness and take part in massive air and ground battles between German and Russian airplanes and tanks. Experience realistic dynamic damage modeling and 3D world environment including terrain, sky, unique clouds and weather conditions, smoke, explosions, fire and other special effects.